Paying By Cash or Check

You may pay your utility bill by mailing a check in the envelope provided with the billing to:

     City of Brandon
     P.O. Box 95
     Brandon, SD  57005

You may also drop off a check or cash at Brandon City Hall or put it in the vehicle drop off box located at the south end of Brandon City Hall at 304 Main Avenue, Brandon, SD.