Forms and Permits

Property owners can apply for rezoning, conditional use, and other permits by filling out the forms at Planning and Zoning Forms.

If you need to hook up utilities, discontinue utilities, request a lawn watering exception, and more, check out Utility Forms.

All other forms such as permits for peddlers, chickens, block parties, and more are here in Other Forms.