Paying By Cash or Check

You may pay your utility bill by mailing a check in the envelope provided with the billing to:

     City of Brandon
     P.O. Box 95
     Brandon, SD  57005

You may also drop off a check or cash at Brandon City Hall or put it in the vehicle drop off box located at the south end of Brandon City Hall at 304 S Main Avenue, Brandon, SD.